Shiba & Friends Le RPG
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Shiba & Friends Le RPG

Forum de RPG basé sur les chiens

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  GalerieGalerie  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -29%
PC portable – MEDION 15,6″ FHD Intel i7 ...
Voir le deal
499.99 €

A new planet, A new adventure (En anglais)

AuteurMessage
Brigitte
Fondatrice et Impératrice du royaume de Shiba friends
Brigitte

Féminin
Localisation : Évaché devant l'ordi après une bonne heure de tennis.
Loisirs : Tennis, ordi, lecture, ordi, dessins, ordi ORDI ORDI!!!!

Feuille de personnage
Nom du chien: Brigitte
Race du chien: Shiba Inu
Métier: Ben quoi d'après toi? :P

A new planet, A new adventure (En anglais) Empty
MessageSujet: A new planet, A new adventure (En anglais)   A new planet, A new adventure (En anglais) Icon_minitimeSam 4 Aoû - 16:55

Author comments : For the one who are reading this, don’t ask any question about what I ate (pancakes), I took (Mint bubblegum), or everything that’s related. It just came out of my (very) little brain, ok? Please leave some reviews and if something is bugging you, just say it to me.

A new planet, A new adventure
Chapter 1: The Earth

Everything were as peaceful and as normal as everyday at the Great Fox.

The leader of the team, a red fox called “Fox (What a coincidence!) McCloud”, had been woke up by his alarm five minutes earlier of the hour he set up (5:55 am), as usual.

After his rude awakening, he smashed his clock, as usual.

After having dressed up himself with his usual uniform, he went to the kitchen for making his usual breakfast (pancakes).

As he walked by Slippy’s bedroom, as usual, he heard him playing a video game he created, as usual.

When he arrived at the kitchen, he took the frying pan, as usual, and he took the “ready-to-cook” pancakes mix and poured some on it, as usal.

While he was waiting for the coffee machine to heat up, he looked into the kitchen window, as usal.

Then, he let out a little shout, not as usual.

A huge planet could be seen in the window. He never saw this one before. It was looking like Fortuna, but more big. He walked closer to the window, watching carefully at the unknown planet.

‘What’s that?’ Fox said to himself.

He stayed in the same position, still staring at the blue and green sphere facing him, thinking about what to do. Finally, he headed for the intercom, at the right of the door. He dialed a number, then pressed a number.

‘Peppy are you there?’

‘Yes, what’s wrong, Fox?’ Answered a sleepy voice.

‘You must come to see this…’

‘Where are you? I hear water boiling.’
‘Dang, the coffee! I’m in the kitchen.’

‘Oh alright, I’m coming…’ He muttered.

With this, Peppy pressed on a red button, that ended the communication. The brown and white hare grunted and picked up an old white smock.

‘A problem in the kitchen, huh? How rare and strange. It better be serious, for waking me up that early’

-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://shibafriends.forumactif.fr

A new planet, A new adventure (En anglais)
Page 1 sur 1